We are living in a world where people are longing for peace. Where can we find the true PEACE in our Life?
1. The Context
– “Borders and Identity” by a keynote speaker Jose Antonio Vargas
– Define American: Facts of Undocumented Immigrants
– There are many people who are living under pressure by various discrimination because of..
– People are crying out for help.
2. One who is crying out in the name of the Lord
– Prepare the way of the Lord., make his path straight.
– It’s from the book of Isaiah – it tells us Christianity doesn’t need a new book to write a NT.
– How the Promise has been fulfilled in Jesus Christ
3. Wilderness, not in a Palace
– Wilderness: a deserted area and isolated place
– a place beyond the limits of settlement.
– Government control or city protection doesn’t reach
– a dangerous place
– Our lives are not much different from the life of the first century people in the Bible
– not the lack of the basic necessity, but because of the lack of the Word of God
– Many of them, and many of us think we are the majority of faith.
– So we are in charge, and our perspective of God is mainstream
– The most dangerous assumption in fatih
– Sometimes God seems far away, but that doesn’t mean God is absent.
– Helen Keller:
– When we are resting in God…