Jody Fleming, one of the faithful members of Calvary who has been a truly gift and inspiration for many people passed away a day after Easter Sunday. The first photo was taken when she was in worship with her daughter Wendy Snyder last October 29th. Second & third photos from Wednesday Lunch Bunch gathering, and Jody was surrounded by many friends who celebrated her 100th birthday. Now she is surrounded by so many witnesses in the presence of the Lord.
A memorial service will be held in April 28th 11AM at Calvary. Please keep the family & friends in your prayer…
- TaeKwonDo April 27, 2018 at 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Jody's memorial April 28, 2018 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Choir Practice April 29, 2018 at 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Worship April 29, 2018 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- StaffWorkDay April 30, 2018 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Church office
- TaeKwonDo April 30, 2018 at 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- StephenLeaders May 2, 2018 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- TaeKwonDo May 4, 2018 at 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Fun Food & Fellowship May 4, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
He is risen!
First Sunday of each month, we have a combined service with our children & youth. For rest of weeks, they do have their own Sunday School with teachers after children’s message.