The Season after Pentecost is not called ordinary time not because things become normal, much less average or blasé during the nearly six months that make up this season (from Trinity Sunday through Christ the King Sunday). If there is anything “ordinary” about it in that sense, it is that, like all other seasons, it has a common underlying purpose among the Sundays and weeks that compose it. The ordinary or underlying purpose of the Season after Pentecost is for the church to live out its ministries fully and accountably in the name of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit.
You are invited to this opportunity to begin again with the Spirit! Sunday 10am at Calvary.
- TaeKwonDo May 25, 2018 at 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Cal-Nev Delegation to GC May 26, 2018 at 10:00 am – 12:00 pm 729 Morse St, San Jose, CA 95126, USA at Lounge
- Worship May 27, 2018 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am
- TaeKwonDo May 28, 2018 at 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- StaffWorkDay May 29, 2018 at 9:30 am – 12:30 pm Church office
- StephenLeaders May 30, 2018 at 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- TaeKwonDo June 1, 2018 at 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Fun Food & Fellowship June 1, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Parsonage WorkDay June 2, 2018 at 10:00 am – 11:00 am
He is risen!
First Sunday of each month, we have a combined service with our children & youth. For rest of weeks, they do have their own Sunday School with teachers after children’s message.